Programme Outcome, Programme-Specific Outcome & Course-Specific Outcome
(Provided to correspond with the syllabuses-CBCS+FYUP- as followed in the current academic session: 2023-24)
Programme-Specific Outcomes (PsO)
• Within a sizable number of historical, geographical, and cultural contexts, students should be familiar with representative literary and cultural texts.
• Students should be able to use critical and theoretical methods to reading and analyzing literary and cultural materials in a variety of contexts.
• The important concepts, values, and themes that arise in literary and cultural works should be easy for students to recognize, evaluate, interpret, and describe. They should also be able to explain how these ideas, values, and themes influence culture and society both now and in the future.
• In addition to essays, research papers, reflective writing, and critical evaluations of secondary sources, students should be able to write critically in a number of genres.
• Students should be able to responsibly collect, comprehend, assess, and synthesize data from various textual and electronic sources.
• Students should be able to comprehend how to use disciplinary frameworks and historical settings to communicate and analyze human experiences via literary representation.
• The ability to communicate well in both official and casual settings is a must for students.
• It should be possible for students to try out creative writing.
• Students should be able to build communication skills both verbally and nonverbally.
• Students should be able to pursue careers in a variety of fields.