- Students must maintain discipline and punctuality in attending college and classes.
- Students must come to college in full uniform.
- Students must conduct themselves in courteous manner towards both staff (teaching & non-teaching) and fellow students.
- Students shall maintain silence in classrooms and desist from disorderly behaviour.
- Students shall take care of college property and must not cause any damage to them.
- Students shall keep their bicycle, scooter, etc. in the sheds provided for the purpose.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited and any student found indulging in such activities shall be strongly dealt with as per rules.
- Students shall have to take prior permission from the principal to:
i) Organise any meeting
ii) Invite any guest to address students and
iii)Display any kind of notice in the notice board of the college.
- Students shall actively participate in all the functions organised by the college and students’ union.
- Students shall keep the campus and the classrooms of the college clean and maintain a congenial atmosphere for the pursuit of learning.