1. Application for Admission into different course/classes shall be made in the prescribed application form available in the college office and may be collected along with the prospectus on payment of Rs.100/- only. Admission into the college is made on merit basis. The application must be accompanied with relevant documents such as Marksheet, Certificate etc from H.S.L.C exam onwards. Student who has passed H.S.S.L.C.( SCIENCE/ COMMERCE/ ARTS) may apply for admission into B.A. Programme.
2. The last date of submission of form and the date of admission into different courses/ classes will be notified in due time H.S.1st Year (to be notified) Semester courses(to be notified) as per D.U. schedule.
3. After scrutiny of the applications, the list of selected candidates shall be notified in the notice board of the college and the selected candidates will have to take their admission on the date specified for the purpose.
4. A candidate securing 50% marks in the subject concerned shall be eligible for major course of study.
5. Selected candidates will have to pay the admission fees through the State Bank of India, Tingkhong Branch.