Minutes of IQAC Meetings, 2019-20
Meeting No. 1:
Date: 03/08/2019 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal-cum-Chairperson, IQAC.
Item No. 1:
Discussion on National Seminar.
Discussion regarding the progress of the affairs related to the Science stream of the College.
Constitution of Code of Conduct Monitoring Committee.
Preparation of a List of Code of Conduct for teachers as well as students.
1) The proposal regarding the theme of the National Seminar sent to ICSSR has been reviewed. The Covenor of the seminar Dr. Diganta Kumar Gogoi shared briefly the progress of the seminar.
2) The members of the meeting also reviewed the progress of the official works related to the science stream and its initiation in the college.
3) The Code of Conduct Monitoring Committee has been formed as follows:
a) Principal- Chairperson.
b) IQAC Coordinator- Convenor.
c) HoDs of all the Departments- Members.
4) Resolved that the aforesaid Committee will make a list of Code of Conduct and
ensure its maintenance within the College campus.
Date: 24/10/2019 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal-cum-Chairperson, IQAC. The agenda items of the meeting are as follows:
Item No. 1:
Discussion on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Scheme.
External Audit to be performed by Sheshadri Globally Educational Competency Techniques.
The Discussion centers around the scheme of Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat whereby a grant of Rs 1 Lakh is awarded to the College. Further, the coordinator informs the members of the college that an External Audit would be undertaken. This audit will be conducted by Sheshadri Globally Educational Competency Techniques.
1) Resolved that the financial grant of Rs 1 Lakh will be utilized in accordance of the spirit of the scheme Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat to enhance interaction and promote mutual understanding between students of different backgrounds.
2) Resolved that the External Audit would be conducted as soon as possible.
3) Resolved that different teaching faculty will be given different responsibility for the audit to be conducted efficiently.
Meeting No. 3:
Date: 18/01/2020 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain. The IQAC coordinator reads out the following agenda items:
Item No. 1: RUSA grants.
Item No. 2: Preparation of calendar activities for the current year.
Item No. 3: EAT Module Training Programme.
Item No.4: Organizing departmental picnics.
The IQAC coordinator wishes everyone a prosperous new year. He then proceeds to discuss the above mentioned agenda items. Discussions are made regarding the utilization of the Rs 5 Lakhs funded by RUSA. Besides, the responsibility of the preparation of calendar activities for the year is vested upon the academic council. Apart from this, the coordinator also discussed about the EAT Module Training Program to be held on 31st Jan, 2020. Further, the topic of departmental picnics to be organized.
1) Resolved that departmental picnics will be organized and the budget and other related necessities will be looked after by the respective HoDs.
2) Resolved that the academic council will prepare the calendar activities for the coming year.
3) Resolved that faculty members will attend the workshop for EAT Module training programme on 31st Jan, 2020.
4) Resolved that the departmental picnics will be organized.
Meeting No. 4:
Date: 14/03/2020 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal-cum-Chairperson, IQAC. The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
Item No. 1:
GDA grant funded by UGC.
New Certificate courses: introduction and implementation.
1) Resolved that the GDA fund of 6 Lakhs 80 Thousand rupees will be utilized
2) Resolved that all the departments would take urgent steps necessary to introduce and implement new certificate courses.