Minutes of IQAC Meetings, 2018-19
Meeting No. 1:
Date: 04/08/2018 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal, Tingkhong College.
Prohibition of plastic within the campus.
Plantation of trees in the college campus.
Installation of an effective garbage management system.
The meeting is held mainly to discuss the promotion of an eco-friendly environment in the college campus. In order to do that a series of resolutions are taken.
1) Resolved that Tingkhong College campus would be made plastic free.
2) A plantation drive would be launched to create a greener environment.
3) Resolved that garbage bins at regular intervals will be installed for proper management system.
Date: 27/10/2018 (Saturday)
The meeting chaired by Principal Dr. Jyotimala Gohain is held with the aim to discuss the following agenda items.
Discussion regarding the Research output of faculty members.
The Library Management System.
Cleanliness drive to be organized within the college campus.
The meeting started off with the discussions regarding the research output of the faculty members. It is discussed that the teaching faculty should improve their research output. The Library Management System is also reviewed. Keeping in mind a cleanliness of the college campus a cleanliness drive should be launched comprising of students and teachers.
1) Resolved that the research component needs improvement.
2) Resolved that the Library Management System needs upgradation and proper management.
3) Resolved that a cleanliness drive would be organized to clean up and properly maintain the campus.
Date: 29/12/2018 (Saturday)
The meeting chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal, Tingkhong College is held to discuss the following agenda items.
Presentation on the CBCS.
Formation of College CBCS Board of Studies.
Celebration of Annual College Week.
The members of the college brace themselves to introduce the new CBCS system that is supposed to replace the old syllabus. Hence, a presentation was made by the IQAC coordinator on CBCS and the ways in which we can cope up with it effectively. Further, the matters of a CBCS Board of Studies and Annual College Week are also discussed.
1) Resolved that a CBCS committee needs to be made on the basis of the presentation made.
2) The CBCS Board of Studies has been constituted as following:
a) Vice-Principal- Chairperson
b) Coordinator of IQAC- Member Secretary
c) All HoDs- Members
3) The schedule of the Annual College Week is resolved to be made at the earliest and celebrated with zest.
Meeting No. 4:
Date: 23/02/2019 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal, Tingkhong College. The Agenda of the meeting is enlisted below:
Item No. 1:
Organizing an orientation programme.
Item No. 2:
Organizing a personal counseling programme.
Evaluation of the infrastructural development done in the college campus.
The meeting centers on an important criteria of career orientation and personal counseling. Further, the infrastructural additions that have been made and needs to be made are reviewed.
1) Resolved that an Orientation Programme on Civil Services Examinations will be organized by Career Guidance Cell on 07/03/2019.
2) Resolved that a programme on personal counseling will be organized.
3) Resolved that with the aid of the funds provided by various State and Central Govt. agencies various infrastructural components like girls’ hostel, common room, toilet as well as classrooms will be constructed as well as existing ones will be improved.
Meeting No. 5:
Date: 27/04/2019 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr Jyotimala Gohain is held with the intent of discussing the sole agenda point as mentioned below.
Item No. 1:
The excursion grant provided by DHE, State Government.
An amount of Rs 1,00,000 was sanctioned under the Head of the Excursion Grant on 26/04/2019. The meeting discusses the manner in which a proper budget will be presented to the authorities and in-charges will be assigned.
1) Resolved that the excursion grant would be utilized for the overall development of the students by providing them exposure to new places of interest that would widen their horizons.
2) Resolved that a proper budget will be prepared for the trip by the allotted in- charges that will be assigned accordingly.
Meeting No. 6:
Date: 12/06/2019 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal-cum-Chairperson, IQAC. The coordinator reads the agenda items as enlisted below.
Item No. 1:
Celebration of International Yoga Day.
Item No. 2:
RUSA fund worth Rs 45,00,000 provided on 11/06/2019.
The coordinator of IQAC, Mridul Borgohain informs the members that the College
administration has decided to celebrate the International Yoga Day. Further, he also opened the discussion about the RUSA fund that the college have received on 11/06/2019.
1) Resolved that all the members of the College family will participate in the
International Yoga Day on 21st June, 2019.
2) Expression of a note of gratitude was for the grant of 45 lakhs to the College to
carry forward the projects that have been going on.
3) Brainstorming different areas that need investment.
Click here to View Institutional Distinctiveness 2018-19
Click here to View the PDF of Minutes IQAC Meetings, 2018-19