Minutes of IQAC Meetings, 2017-18
Meeting No. 1
Date: 5/08/2017 (Saturday)
This meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal and Mridul Borgohain,
Coordinator, IQAC delivers the purpose. The meeting is declared to discuss the following agenda items.
Item No. 2:
Construction of College Boundary.
Preparation of AQAR for 2016-17.
Item No. 3:
Analysis of the feedback received from students.
Establishment Day of the College.
The members of the meeting discussed regarding the construction of College boundary. The College boundary is an essential infrastructural component for the safety and protection of college members. Further, the IQAC coordinator appeals all the members of respective committee to provide inputs of the given criteria to help in the preparation of the AQAR of the given year. The Principal also initiates discussions regarding the feedback received from the students. Another important discussion has been initiated regarding the celebration of the Establishment Day of the College.
1) Resolved that the construction of the college boundary would be hastened to provide maximum security to the college premise.
2) Resolved that AQAR for 2016-17 would be prepared without any further delay.
3) A plan of action and schedule has been prepared and roles assigned to all the
4) Every department is ordered to analyse the feedback received.
5) Resolved that the Establishment Day of the College would be celebrated with zest. A budget and schedule of for the same is prepared.
Meeting No. 2:
Date: 28/10/2017 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal, Tingkhong College. The agenda of the meeting is presented in the form of items enlisted below:
Purchase of gymnasium and sports equipment.
Addition of books in the library.
Increase in infrastructural elements like Indoor Stadium, Girls hostel.
The members of the meeting held important discussions regarding purchase of
gymnasium and sports equipment. The meeting centers around different important infrastructural elements like Girls’ Hostel, Indoor Stadium and addition of books in the library.
1) Resolved that gymnasium and sports equipment will be purchased with the aid of RUSA funds.
2) Resolved that the construction of Girls’ Hostel in the first phase is nearing
3) Resolved that the Indoor stadium will be started with zest and zeal.
Meeting No. 3:
Date: 30/12/2017 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal-cum-Chairperson, IQAC.
Presentation of the AQAR for 2016-17.
Discussion regarding annual educational trips and expenditure to be incurred.
Mr. Mridul Borgohain, coordinator of IQAC, presents the AQAR for the session 2016-17. He seeks suggestions regarding any changes that needs to be made. Along with it, the members also discuss about the annual education trips and expenditure that is to be incurred for the trips.
1) The AQAR 2016-17 has been accepted by all the members of the meeting.
2) Resolved that in continuance of the tradition of the earlier years, the departmental heads will arrange for educational trips and prepare required budget and other itineries.
Meeting No. 4:
Date: 24/02/2018 (Saturday)
The meeting chaired by Principal Dr. Jyotimala Gohain is held with the intent of discussing the following agenda items:
Preparation of class routine for the next session.
Discussion regarding the maintenance of ICT tools.
The meeting centered around mostly on topics related to preparation of the class routine for the next session and the issues pertaining to the maintenance of ICT tools.
1) The coordinator, Vice Principal along with the Academic Committee is to start the preparation of timetable for the smooth functioning of the classes in the next session.
2) Resolved that the ICT tools be maintained and all the expenses incurred would be met accordingly.
Date: 28/04/2018 (Saturday)
The meeting is chaired by Dr. Jyotimala Gohain, Principal, Tingkhong College and Mr. Mridul Borgohain, coordinator of IQAC states the following agenda:
Preparation of the College for introducing CBCS.
Orientation of teaching staff for this new CBCS syllabus.
1) Resolved that the teaching faculties will be provided orientation to equip them with required knowledge for the Choice Based Credit System.
2) The members express their satisfaction for receiving the grant from RUSA. The
members express their gratitude towards the Principal whose able leadership has
helped in the timely execution of all the financial formalities required to acquire such a grant.
Minutes of IQAC Meetings, 2017-18